Virtual Video Running or Walking Analysis
Feeling the effects of Inefficient Running or Walking
- Is your running or walking feeling stiff or heavy
- Is the recovery time between runs or walks increasing
- When was the last time you checked your technique
You are capable of changing how you Run or Walk
- Want to decrease your recovery time, decrease injury risk and turn your run or walk into a smooth revitalizing experience
- Running and Walking are skills that you can change with focused practice
- To create positive change, you need to know what is important to change and how to change it
Lets look at your Technique with a Video Analysis
- Video analysis looks at your current running or walking technique from head to toe.
- Video analysis identifies components of your current technique that increase your risk of injury
- Video analysis shows you what components are most important to change and provides feedback on how to change them
Frequency of Video Analysis
- Video analysis every 2 weeks: When you are first learning how to change your technique, more frequent feedback is helpful. This can be a video analysis performed every 2 weeks for the first 2 to 3 months.
- Video analysis every 2 to 3 months: If you have already established the ability to run or walk with efficient technique, having a video analysis performed once every 2 to 3 months helps you stay in touch with your running form.
- Video analysis with a change in activity: I also recommend a video analysis when factors in you life are changing. Changes in life activites can change your ability to perform efficient running or walking technique.
The process of getting a virtual video analysis is easy
- Take a short video of yourself walking or running with your smart phone or tablet.
- Send the video to my email.
- I will send you a link to view your voice over video analysis.